Thursday, April 24, 2014

Outfits: Easter Bunnies


Outfit Details:
Hat: Vintage, Antique Mall
Brooch: Gifted from Sister
Tights: Modcloth
Shoes: Poetic License via Zulily




Oh hello there darlings...or should I say bunnies, giving that this is somewhat of an Easter themed post and all.  

Anyhow, Easters for us are traditional - church, big family Easter dinner, an egg hunt, and lots of Easter desserts and I quite love it that way.  More than anything, I think all holidays have become a little sweeter with two little guys running (or crawling) around the house.  It kind of allows you to see it through a child's eyes once again.  Anyhoo, I won't get all schmaltzy on you, I just let the photos speak for themselves, hehe.  

Other than that, I think it's safe to say I'm back from my hiatus...darn technology, I swear it hates me.  Oy vey.  Now I look forward to catching up with all of you and your loverly corners of the internet because it's been way too long.  

Until then...wishing you a sunny and funny Thursday, 
Love Bunches, 

11 comments:

  1. Dawwwww! Everyone's all dressed up for the BIG day! Are these your little potatoes? They are too cute.
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo cute!! This outfit (all of these outfits) are adorable and that Easter feast looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW your boys are identical! They really look so much alike! I love your little guy's mohawk style that he has going on too-how precious :)
    Easter is my very favorite holiday I think, such lovely photos Marisa! And you look astonishingly beautiful as always-I am in love with your darling hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, aren't you all just adorable! your easter sounds very lovely and i adore your hat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite thing from you in quite a while! Your accessories are standout as usual. Love the hat + tights + shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely set of photos. Everything looks perfect, including those two beautiful boys of yours. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw looks like you all had a great Easter! Everyone looks so cute and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always look great in Mata Traders :D

    Glad you and your adorable family had a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your comment Marisa! I also think that gift hunting is a German tradition, but I am not sure. I love your denim dress and the cakes just look so delicous! And your little one is such a cute boy...and growing so fast!
    I will be on vacation for the next three weeks, just so you know that I will not be able to comment much :(
    Lots of love and dont forget me in the meantime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy cow- I want to raid that dessert table!!! I'm lovin your layers (as always!) and your family is darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You looks lovely in your Easter attire :) And your boys are too darn cute in their matching outfits. I like having a traditional Easter as well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...